Certain services provided by the doctor are not covered by the NHS and you may be asked to pay a fee.
- Private medical examinations
- Insurance claim forms
- Fitness to travel/ travel cancellation forms
- HGV/Taxi medical examinations
- Sickness Certificates for less than 7 days
- Letters to some third parties confirming illness/disabilities etc
- Passport endorsements
- Exam/university extenuating circumstances forms
- Housing letters
A list of our fees (as recommended by the British Medical Association) is held in the office.
Any fees payable go to the practice and not to any one individual. If you have any queries about fees or any other private medical services please discuss them with the practice manager.